At The CRA Training Institute our Accredited Interactive-online Clinical Research Professional Courses are designed for persons with or without prior on-site clinical trials experience, seeking qualifications and/or current practical knowledge to effectively work as a Principal Investigator (PI), Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Clinical Data Coordinator or Clinical Data Manager (CDM) in the monitoring of clinical trials globally in all countries that follow the ICH-GCP guidelines for conducting clinical trials. Many CROs and Pharma companies use our programs as CRA OnBoarding Training for new hires to their Clinical Research Jobs.
The goals of our online Clinical Research Associate training are to:
- To provide a thorough review of the good clinical practices (GCP), ICH, FDA/TPD regulations, roles, and responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate/Monitor (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or Clinical Data Manager (CDM).
- To provide graduates with the key skills, job criteria and industry expectations for the positions of Clinical Research Associate/Monitor (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or...more
Students will participate in many online simulation exercises during the training program that will expose you to actual monitoring situations such as Investigator Selection, IRB Approval, CRF Review, SDV, Good Clinical Practice and Drug Accountability and Adverse Event assessment...more.
Upon completion of each course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate clinical data, to ensure investigator and site compliance with the study drug protocol, overall clinical objectives, FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practice...more
- Nurses, Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates
- Physicians, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Medical Monitors, Statisticians
- Pharmacists, Pharmacologists, Database specialists, Principal Investigators
- Medical Technologists, Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Biostatisticians
- Physical Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Psychologists, Sociologists
- Biologists, Chemists, Medical Writers, Clinical Data Managers.
- Microbiologists, Biochemists, QC Analysts,
- and other life-science professionals.